Tuesday 15 November 2011

Pratice on Photoshop for CD Cover



I decided to pratice on photoshop so that I could learn skills for when it comes to designing our CD Cover for Two Door Cinema Club. I started off with a green and black crowd picture and then started having a go with different tools on Photoshop to find out what kind of things could be done to pictures. The first thing I done was desaturated the photograph so it was black and white. I then created a new layer and coloured in with any colour a little part of the photo and the changed the settings of it to colour. I repeated this a few times and then finally added a lens flare to finish of the photograph. I found it resonable hard at the start as I didn't really know anything about Photoshop, but as I kept exploring I started to reliase what to do and then finally came up with the photo above. On a whole I believe that this was really good pratice early on for my ancillary task of my digipack as it has improved my Photoshop skills a huge amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment